Thursday, May 5, 2011

10 days home!!!

Right now I am on the same plane I have been on for the last 5 Thursdays heading back home. This time however is a little different I get to stay there for 10 days!! That might not sound like too long.... but this will be the longest I have been home for 15 months. So I am looking very forward to the rest and a somewhat normal life for the next 10 days.

This week in Chicago seemed to go a little quicker than the previous month. Not sure if it is my lunch workouts at the full gym or that the Sun actually decided to visit Chicago this week, but it was a good week at work.

Tomorrow I have my next Lasik follow up appt. The eyes have healed where there is hardly any red left and my vision is amazing.. so expecting a good appt. Also tomorrow is cinco de mayo pub crawl in downtown springfield so me and a friend or two will be enjoying the warm weather and crawling around the pubs.. should be good times.. other weekend plans consist of the gym, rock climbing, golf, and just enjoying the mid 80's weather.

-GwB
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment