Thursday, April 7, 2011

Chicago to Springfield

Today I finished up my first week of work at Chicago. How many left is still yet to be determined. Mostly this week was just mtgs to finish up getting all the requirements so I can build out the software code.... anyway that is boreing stuff. The thing that I dislike about Chicago the most is that I do not have access to a proper gym. Just the Hilton fitness center that has much to be desired. I am creative and worked out long enough to put together a good routine while there but when I got off the plane tonight I was craving a good workout so I drove straight to the downtown springfield ymca. It was much needed.. something about power clings and deadlifts that just makes me happy, maybe its just the feeling of hard work or the feeling of accomplishment when its complete. That is something that the Hilton and their range of dumbells from 5lbs. to 50lbs. can not offer.

Things I learned today..
1.) I equally dislike the Chicago airport as much as I Love the Springfield airport!
2.) I can not eat shelled pistachios without making a huge mess.
3.) When I don't have access to my pre workout drink... sugar free red bull will do the trick.

-GwB

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment