Monday, April 25, 2011

Eyes update and April Travels

My eyes keep getting better.. i really can't imagine it possible for them to get any better.. i have never seen things this well in my life. They are still really red and have some healing to do... but no pain at all. I have caught myself 2 times now going to the bathroom on a mission to remove my contacts before i realize i don't have them anymore..

I am back in Chicago today. I did some quick math today and if my flight is on time leaving Ohare airport Thursday (which i am 0 for the last 3 weeks). I will have spent 22 hours at that place this month, 9 hours flying, and 6 hours commuting to the airport. That is 37ish hours I would have rather wasted on something else.. that could be 10 rounds of golf, a few trips to visit friends, some more training sessions at the gym, climbing some rocks , or sleeping!! Oh well .. i guess that is a pointless thing to think about.. but when I am sitting at the airport for a couple hours i guess i have the time to do so.

It rained all weekend so i didn't do much but train, eat, and rest my eyes.. Sat i did drive up to Lake of the Ozarks with a friend. Went to the mall and just checked out the area.. i can see why that is a popular spot and will be visiting more often once lake season arrives.

-GwB




Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment