Sunday, April 10, 2011

Masters Weekend

The weather was great this weekend. Sat I got up and wanted to get my workout finished early so I could go out and enjoy the gorgeous weather. I took my pre-workout in double the normal dose hoping to wake me up. It never seemed to hit me though.. I struggled through the lack of motivation and did get a decent workout in. I then headed out to the golf course and hit some balls and enjoyed some sun. Finished the day off with a trip to bass pro and met a friend and was contemplating some new fishing gear, but left empty handed. Sunday I started off a lil more energetic than the day before and ran several errands before going to the Y for a great workout session (I love the days at the gym where I have to force myself to leave b/c my body can't handle anymore). Then I headed out to the golf club to watch the final round of the Masters. Finished off my sunday by packing for Chicago and listening to the thunderstorm rolling through. It was a great weekend. Just sad I have to say goodbye to the sun for a few days, weather isn't looking to promising in Chi town next week.

-GwB
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment