Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mayne Event

As I type I am on the plane back to Springfield listening to some good tunes (mostly red dirt music is all you will find in my ipod... whiskey myers is my current fav) . I am looking forward to landing and heading to the downtown Y for a workout session.

The O'Hare airport was once again delaying about every flight on the board. They have some issues.. don't know if it is just the massive amounts of people that roll through that place but I will be glad when I get a break from having to visit that place. I did however run into one of my favorite TV personalities, ESPN's Kenny Mayne, and I literally mean I ran into him. I was looking at the board for my flight gate and unknown by me he was walking by on the phone we had a small collision and exchanged apologies and he gave me a wink when he realized I recognized him. We went on our seperate ways although he was leaving with a pretty major limp.. I am hoping he had that before our meeting.

-GwB
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment