Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Week Update

Not much going on here at Chicago this week. The weather has been cold and stormy and work has been slow waiting on requirements. I am back in the Hilton this week so you can see in the picture my improved options for training compared to the other hotel. I was feeling pretty creative today and came up with a very solid workout given my equipment.

Decided to stay in tonight and order room service so I can watch the Thunder game. I am looking forward to this weekend because Friday I am taking off work because at 915am I am finally getting lasik surgery on my eyes. I can not wait to be done with glasses and contacts. Would appreciate the prayers that all goes well. Will keep you updated on the process and how it went this weekend.

-GwB

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment