Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Fun Day

I woke up Sunday morning feeling great.. decided to enjoy the Sunday morning outdoors with my old climbing buddy. So I located my climbing shoes and headed out the door to a little south of springfield MO and was face to face with a giant rock before noon. Had a great afternoon struggling on some rocks, but was very pleased with my performance after more than a year off from climbing.

On my way home I realized I had my workout bag with me so I decided to stop at the south side Y in Springfield for a workout. Had a good training session and was on my way to the golf course for a quick round of golf. I met a friend at the course and tee'd it up for the first time since October last year. I played some pretty great golf for not touching the clubs in half a year... had a couple birdies a few bogeys and was a couple over for the round. The training that I have been putting in at the gym has made for a lot more club head speed evidentally. I was hitting the ball in spots I usually only see when the course is playing hot and fast.

It was a great Sunday.. hope the rest of the week follows suit.

-GwB
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment