Monday, April 18, 2011

Snow... really!?

Back to Chicago today, the city welcomed me with snow covered roofs and below freezing weather. From all the problems and delays that I have had with flights in snowy weather, this one went on with no issues, although I think I would have enjoyed it more if it were cancelled and I could have stuck around in the 70* MO weather. My co-workers plane ride was however delayed.. so i spent most my morning and some of the afternoon camped up at O'Hare waiting for them. I did however get quite a bit of work completed since I didn't have anyone requiring my attention.

Mondays have been my off day from training since I started the Chicago traveling. This is because I only have access to a full gym Thursday through Sunday. So after those four days of training my body is in need of a day of rest. I am no good at rest days though... I know I need them, but still would rather be training. So i am now posted up at the hotel room watching the double header of the NBA playoffs for the rest of the night.

-GwB
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment