Friday, April 8, 2011

Design Review and Beautiful weather

Today has been my first day of the year with weather above 70. It was actually over 80. I love shorts and tee shirt weather.. after work I just went out to the putting green at the golf course and took as much of the sunshine in that I could. Speaking of work, I was back in the MO office today. I had to give a presentation called a Design Review. Basically it is me in front of all of our Sr leadership and top knowledge pros at work explaining to them how I am going to build/implement this software program. It went well I got some good feedback and ideas and looking forward to building out the program. I get down on my job somedays but I am sure we all do from time to time. My company has put me in charge of building this program for our biggest client ever so I am looking forward to the challenge and getting a huge win for Duck Creek.

Anyway, going to go out to the golf club tonight and meet up with some friends for some drinks and some.good times. Looking forward to some great weather over the weekend.

-GwB
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment