Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Choose your pain..

"Suffer the pain of discipline, or suffer the pain of regret" -Unknown

If I ever open up my gym that is for sure going to be painted on one of the walls.

The photo is all I have to work with at the hotel this week. Makes me feel bad for putting down the Hilton for their 50 lb dumbells. I wish I had those this week. I did however get rather creative using this machine. For example .. the overhead full squats using the shoulder press. I am hoping my plane gets out on time tomorrow so I can make it to the Y before it closes. I am in need of some power snatch's and kettle bell swings!

I am struggling with this new goal creation I am wanting to start. I am torn on how to go about it. Some things I believe daily/weekly goals would be the best, but afraid I would lose interest if I had to create goals that often. I am really thinking what I need to do is to find one major far out there almost unreachable goal to go after just to see how far and hard I can push myself. I have a few ideas... when I settle on one I will let you know.

-GwB
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment