Monday, April 11, 2011

Chilly Chicago

Woke up early this morning and drove to the Springfield airport for the 2nd of many trips to Chicago. Plane ride went over without a hitch and before I knew it I was walking off the plane to a crisp wind blowing through Chicago. After a quick lunch made it to the office for an uneventful day at work. Checked o to the hotel and went for a walk. This is a different hotel than normal b/c the hilton was full. About a mile from this hotel is a nice outdoor mall area .. I stumbled into a sushi resteraunt called RA. It was great. First time I had american sushi since my return from london, forgot how much I love it! Not much excitement on this Monday .. my day off from working out, so just chilling in the hotel texting with friends tonight.

-GwB
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment