Thursday, April 28, 2011

O'Hare on time... start of a great weekend

Not much excitement in Chicago this week as normal. I have just been working and hitting the hotel fitness center up in the evenings followed by some NBA playoffs before bed.. this has been my Chicago routine.. needless to say i am in need of some fun!

I am on my way back home to MO right now.. O'Hare decided it did owe me and we were in the air within 15 minutes of the scheduled time .. definitely a win! I am relaxing on the plane letting the sunshine on me from 30000 feet listening to some Pat Green.. first time I have seen the Sun this week, feels like I am back in London. I have just finished my pre workout drink so getting a little pumped and ready to drive to the Y for a full training session. I have been watching training sessions of GSP all week.. that guy is my fitness role model.. have picked up a few things I am ready to implement in the gym.
With the help of my project manager I did find a full gym on the Allstate Campus that I will be able to use starting Monday.. no more hotel fitness center for me!!! Excited to be back home and starting my weekend up.

-GwB



Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment